For details on Entry Requirements(Qualifications), Subjects, Duration, Medium, Credits and Investment of each course, click your prefered course from the following list.
Applications are now called for Diploma in Management and Development Programme – 2020
Application deadline extended until 2020-11-30.
Diploma in Management and Development - End of 1st Semester Examination 2019 Results
Lectures - Diploma in Management and Development Programme – 2019 Second Semester
We are pleased to inform you that the Second Semester lectures of Diploma in Management and Development Programme is scheduled to commence from 18 th July 2020 at 8.30am.
Venue : - Animal Science (New Building), Faculty of Agriculture
Diploma in Management and Development - 1st Semester Exam Entry Application
Diploma in Management and Development - End of 2nd Semester Examination 2018 Results
Diploma in Management and Development - Continuous Assessment Marks - 2018
Download Past Papers - Diploma in Development and Management NEW
Diploma in Development and Management Past Question Papers are now available.
Click here to download pastpapers
The applicant should have at least:
- Passed all the subjects in the G.C.E A/L examination, or
- Passed two subjects in the G.C.E A/L examination with two years industry experience at the appropriate level, or
- Passed the G.C.E O/L examination with four years industry experience at the appropriate level, or
- Any other equivalent qualification approved by the Board of Management of the CDCE
- First Semester
- DMD 011 - Principals of Management
- DMD 012 - Problems and Challenges of Development
- DMD 013 - Basic Business Mathematics and Statistics
- DMD 014 - Environmental Aspects of Natural Resource Management
- DMD 015 - Human Resource Management
- Second Semester
- DMD 021 - Entrepreneurship
- DMD 022 - Introduction to Marketing
- DMD 023 - Accounting for Managers
- DMD 024 - Information Technology for Managers
- DMD 025 - Business Communication and Secretarial Practice
Examination Fee (per subject):
Awarding Ceremony Fee
Fee for Detailed Crtificate: